RCT Axpert ESS 8Kva-KW Energy Storage System
This energy storage system is an all-in-one solution, which integrates an inverter and a battery into one unit.
It has combined an 8KW off-grid and a 5KWh expandable lithium-iron battery module.
This ESS offers an economical and self-sufficient solution allowing homeowners to seamlessly store excess clean energy during the daytime to power their home both day and night.
The product features include an easily scalable lithium-Iron battery modules for energy expansion which is lighter than lead-acid batteries and has a compact and elegant design.
- Integrated 8Kw off-grid inverter and lithium-iron battery module
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (Android/ iOS App is available)
- Supports USB on-the-go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485. CAN-bus or RS232)
- Configurable AC/PV Output usage timer and prioritisation
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) cell
- Scalable Li-Iron battery expansion
Inverter Mode Specifications
Utility Inverter Mode
- Rated Output Power: 8000W
- Output Voltage Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage Regulation: 230Vac+5%
- Output Frequency: 60Hz or 50Hz
- Peak Efficiency: 93%
- Overload Protection: [email protected]% load; [email protected]% load; [email protected]%~150% load
- Surge Capacity: 2* rated power for 5 seconds
- Low DC Warning capacity: Setting of Program 29 + 10%
- Low DC Cut-off level: Setting of Program 29
- High DC Recovery Voltage:
- 52.5Vdc (ESS LIO-I-4810)
- 56Vdc (ESS LIO-II-4810)
- High DC Cut-off Voltage
- 54Vdc (ESS LIO-I-4810)
- 57.5Vdc (ESS LIO-II-4810)
- DC Voltage Accuracy: +/[email protected] no load
- THDV: <5% for linear load, <10% for non-linear load @ nominal voltage
- DC Offset: ≤100mV
- No Load Power Consumption: <75W
There are no reviews yet.