DC Female Connector
The Female DC jack converts to a screw terminal if a DC power wall wart needs to be connected to a board that doesn’t have a DC jack. It is a standard 2.1mm female that can connect to the male DC jack. The terminals are marked with positive and negative terminals to avoid confusion. Many boards like Arduino Uno come with a standard DC jack like this for a power inlet.
- Compatible with many DC wall power supplies
- Color: Black & Green
- Connector Dimensions: 5.5mm (0.2″) jack, 2.1mm (0.08″) center pin diameter
- Outer Dimensions: 35.3mm (1.39″) length x 13.5mm (0.53″) width x 11.3mm (0.44″) height
- Weight: 6.3g (0.22oz)
- Power: 12V~36V
- Application: CCTV camera, Power, Led and etc
- Durability: over 1000 times
- Material: Plastic and Copper
- Working temperature: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C ~ 85°C
- Humidity: 0% ~ 95% RH
1x Female DC Adapter
There are no reviews yet.