Vision 12V Lithium 200Ah (SP12-200)
Maximum of 48 Volts (Max 4pcs) new batteries can be connected in series.
These batteries cannot support parallel connections
Serial connection between old and new batteries is not supported
In serial connection, our BMS can be used for 4 batteries. But if you need parallel application you have to connect the inverters in parallel not batteries
- Lithium Batteries have a longer life span than Lead Acid Battery
- Lithium Batteries have deeper discharge cycles than Lead Acid Battery
- Lithium Batteries stay above 12.5V at 90% discharge
- Lithium batteries are lighter for the same capacity (about 33% of the weight of Lead Acid)
- Normal capacity: 200Ah
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Energy: 2.56 kWh
- Rated Capacity : 200AH
- Maximum Charge Current: 100A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 11.2 V
- Charge Voltage: 13.6 – 13.8 V
- Life cycle @25 Deg.C, 100% DOD): 2500
- BMS can support a matrix of 4 batteries in series and 4 in parallel.
There are no reviews yet.