RCT Senry 6FM100A-X 12V 100Ah Battery
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leakproof, and usable in any position.
RCT Senry 6FM100A-X 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Batteries
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte
maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer-designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float, or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self-discharge