RCT 2400VAS Line-Interactive UPS
A UPS is not designed to provide continuous power, merely a window period that allows a computer or other user to finalize the work at hand and shut down. Its ability to do this is dependent on the number of devices connected to the UPS.
To establish what you can and cannot connect, calculate the total wattage you need to supply and ensure that the UPS you purchase meets that requirement.
NEW South African Socket – 2 pin Euro plug compatible
- Power cable included
- Fast charging in 4-6 hours
- Built-in excellent microprocessor controller
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Free monitoring software download
Capacity: 2400 VA / 1440 W
- VOLTAGE: 220 / 230 / 240 VAC
- VOLTAGE RANGE: 162 – 290 VAC
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 60 / 50 Hz (auto-sensing)
- AC VOLTAGE REGULATION (BATT. MODE): ± 10%
- FREQUENCY RANGE (BATT. MODE): 60 Hz or 50 Hz ±1 Hz
- TRANSFER TIME: Typical 2 – 6ms, 10ms max.
- WAVEFORM (BATT. MODE): Simulated Sinewave
- BATTERY TYPE & NUMBER: 12 V / 9 AH x 2
- TYPICAL RECHARGE TIME: 4 – 6 Hours Recover to 90% Capacity
- AC MODE:
- UPS Status LED Lights Up & Top 4 Green LEDs
- Gradually Lights Up Indicating Load Level
- BATTERY MODE:
- UPS Status LED Flashes & Top 4 Green LEDs
- Gradually Lights Up Indicating Battery Capacity
- FAULT: Red Lighting
- HUMIDITY: 0 – 90% RH @ 0 – 40°C (non-condensing)
- NOISE LEVEL: Less than 40 dB
What’s in the box
- 1 x UPS
- 1 x Power Cable
There are no reviews yet.