LQ Battery Pack LiFePO4 25.6V 200Ah BMS W/Mount
The battery pack is expertly constructed from premium materials and complies with all major safety and performance specifications. The core cell storage consists of sixteen new Lithium-Ion Phosphate prismatic cells manufactured by Hefei Guoxuan Hi-Tech Power Energy Co., Ltd. Guoxuan is the manufacturer of choice for leading German EV brands as well as many other electric vehicle manufacturers.
Innovative Battery Management System
The BMS has been designed with the experience of over ten years of battery management involvement. It uses internationally sourced components to ensure consistency, performance, and reliability. The firmware is interactively developed and robust. The flexibility of both CAN bus and RS485 communications allows for a wide range of applications. The LCD allows a clear overview of the battery’s state of charge and condition without the need for interfacing with a computer.
- Rated Voltage: 25.6 Volts
- Rated Capacity: 200 Amp Hours
- Rated Energy: 5120 Watt Hours
- Operating Voltage Range: 20.8 Volts – 28.8 Volts
- Charge Voltage Range: 28.0 Volts – 28.8 Volts
- Cut-Oﬀ Voltage: 20.8 Volts
- Recommended Charge Current: 50 Amps
- Maximum Charge Current: 100 Amps
- Maximum Discharge Current: 100 Amps
- Dimensions: 40 cm(long) x 55 cm(wide) x 17.5 cm – Optimized for wall mounting
- Weight: 49 Kilograms
- Communication Ports: RS485 (For programming), CAN bus, 2x Inverter Battery-Comm / Stacking Ports
- Display: LED and LCD with cursor keys for BMS Status and State of Charge
- Output: Terminal 2 x Red Amphenol SurLok Positive, 2 x Black Amphenol SurLok Negative
- Output Protection: Electronic Circuit Breaker
- Humidity: 5% – 95% Relative Humidity
- Charge Temperature Range: 0 Deg. C to 45 Deg. C
- Discharge Temperature Range: -20 Deg. C to 55 Deg. C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 Deg. C to 45 Deg. C
- Cycle Life: More than 6000 Cycles at 50Amp Discharge Rate and 80% Depth of Discharge
- Hardware Design Life: Fifteen Years
- Warranty: Five Years, based on the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
- Safety CE, EMC, TUV (IEC62619), UL1973 compliance
- Transportation UN38.3
- Inverter Integration to BMS Requires customized cable for each speciﬁc inverter brand, refer to the manual.
- Inverter Integration without BMS Will emulate Lead Acid battery, which can be optimized by altering inverter parameters.
- BMS base protocol compatibility Voltronic “LIb” BMS protocol / Optional Pylontech BMS protocol
- Addressable Parallel Stacking Battery packs can be paralleled up to sixteen addressable units per solution.
- Installation Competency Not consumer installable. Needs to be wired into the inverter/UPS by a qualiﬁed electrical contractor with appropriate experience.
The battery pack is not supplied with mounting brackets, inverter battery cables, and inverter BMS cables.
The battery pack is supplied with battery-stacking DC cables, battery-stacking comms cable, and a manual.
There are no reviews yet.