Dyness B3 48V 3.55KWH Lithium Inverter Battery
The DYNESS B3 3.55kWh 48V Lithium Battery is perfect for energy storage and can be used in an off-grid or hybrid solar setup, or in an uninterrupted power supply system (UPS).
- LiFePO4 battery, Safe, Longer life span
- Modular design, Easy to stack, Quick installation.
- Larger energy capacity at 3.5 kwh, up to 56kwh total in paralleling
- Natural cooling with optional heat/fan configuration
- Wide temperature range of -20~50°C
The Dyness battery B3 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household energy storage systems, Centralized power station energy storage system.
Practical pull ear design improves operation convenience.
- Safe lithium iron phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, B3 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system.
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- Nominal Battery Energy: 3.6kWh
- Nominal Capacity: 75Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- Charging Cut-off vol: 54V
- Discharging End-of vol: 42V
- Rated DC Power: 1.8kW
- Rated Charge/Discharge Current: 37.5A
- Max. Power Charge/Discharge Current: 75A
- Peak Power Charge/Discharge Current: 100A(15s)
- Depth of Discharge: 90%
- Charging Temp. Range: 0~50 ℃
- Discharging Temp. Range: -10~50 ℃
- Communication: CAN/RS485
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Warranty Document Supplied: Yes
- Calendar Life : ≥6000 Cycles
- Protection Level: IP20
- Configuration: Up to 40 units in parallel
- Alarms: Overcharge/Over discharge/Overcurrent/Overtemperature/Short Circuit
- Pros: Can be used in both off-grid and hybrid setups, compact design
- Compatible Inverters: Victron SMA Goodwe Imeon Solis/SAJ/Growatt/Luxpower/Voltronic/Deye etc.
- Certification & Safety Standard: UN38.3/IEC62619/IEC62040/CEC undergoing.
Test conditions:0.2C Charging/Discharging,@25℃,80% DOD