DC Male Connector
The Male DC jack converts to a screw terminal if a DC power wall wart needs to be connected to a board that doesn’t have a DC jack. It is a standard 2.1mm male head that can connect to the female DC jack. The terminals are marked with positive and negative terminals to avoid confusion. Many boards like Arduino Uno come with a standard DC jack like this for a power inlet.
- Compatible with many DC wall power supplies
- Color: Black & Green
- Connector Dimensions: 5.5mm (0.2″) jack, 2.1mm (0.08″) center pin diameter
- Outer Dimensions: 35.3mm (1.39″) length x 13.5mm (0.53″) width x 11.3mm (0.44″) height
- Weight: 6.3g (0.22oz)
- Power: 12V~36V
- Application: CCTV camera, Power, Led and etc
- Durability: over 1000 times
- Material: Plastic and Copper
- Working temperature: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C ~ 85°C
- Humidity: 0% ~ 95% RH
1x Male DC Adapter
There are no reviews yet.