Newlands FM80 Salmon
The point of sale (POS) system is the heart of any retailer. It’s the touch point with shoppers, who expect an increasingly fast and engaging experience. The FR80 Salmon drives transactions and loyalty by combining all the features you need for a plug-and-play manned or self-service counter.
- Image Sensor: 1280×1080 CMOS
- Illumination: Red LED (614nm-624nm)
- Depth of Field: EAN 13 (13mil) 0mm-180mm
- Minimal Print Contrast: >15%
- Scan Angle Roll: 360°
- Scan Angle Pitch: ±55°
- Scan Angle Skew: ±50°
- Field of View Horizontal: 42.4°
- Field of View Vertical: 36°
- Scan Modes: Advanced sense mode
- Motion Tolerance: 3.5m/s
- 1D: All major 1D symbologies, including EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, UCC/EAN 128, RSS, Interleaved 25, ITF 14, ITF 6, Standard 25, Matrix 25, COOP 25, Industrial 25, Plessey, MSI Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, Code 49, Code 16K.
- 2D: All major 2D symbologies, including PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix, Chinese Sensible Code, Micro PDF417, GM Code, Micro QR, Code One.
- Dimensions (mm): Without base: 151 (W) x 141.5 (H) x 97.5 (D) mm; With base: 151 (W) x 156.5 (H) x 108.5 (D) mm
- Weight: 542g (without base), 678g (with base)
- Interfaces: RS-232, USB
- Notifications: Beep, LED indicator
- Input Voltage: 5 VDC±5%
- Current @ 5VDC Operating: 500mA (typical)
- Current @ 5VDC Standby: <100mA
- Power Consumption: 2W (typical), 2.5W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ to 70℃ (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD): ±15 kV (air discharge), ±8 kV (direct discharge)
- IP Rating: IP52
- Standard USB cable used to connect the FR80 to a host device; DC 5V power to power the FR80
- Configuration Tools: EasySet
- Hardware: FCC Part 15 Class B, CE EMC Class B
- Standard: 5 years
There are no reviews yet.