Newland FM30 Grouper II
The FM3056 Grouper is a flush mount scanner with a minimal footprint. With a height of only 53mm, the device is small enough to fit into most kiosks and POS systems, while the flush mount ensures that the device suits any business environment.
The FM3056 Grouper is the flush mount equivalent of the FM3051 Grouper.
- Image Sensor: CMOS 752*480
- Processor: 0390 Chip+MCU
- Illumination: White LED
- Minimal Print Contrast: 25%
- Scan Angle Roll: 360°
- Scan Angle Pitch: ±40°
- Scan Angle Skew: ±40°
- Field of View Horizontal: 75°
- Field of View Vertical: 50°
- Scan Modes: Sense Mode, Continuous Mode
- Scan Rate: 60 frames per second
- Scan Window: 31.5mm×46.5mm
- 1D All major 1D symbologies including EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISSN, ISBN, Codabar, Code 128 (FNC1, FNC2, FNC3), Code 93, ITF-6, ITF-14, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, GS1 Databar (RSS-Expand, RSS-Limited, RSS-14), Code 39, Code 11, MSI-Plessey, Plessey.
- 2D All major 2D symbologies including DF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, Chinese Sensible Code.
- Dimensions (mm): 78.7(W)×67.7(D)×53(H)mm (max.)
- Weight: 173g
- Material: PBT,ABS,Aluminium
- Interfaces: RS-232, USB
- Notifications: Beep
- Input Voltage: 5VDC±5%
- Current @ 5VDC Operating: 108mA (typical), 114mA (max.)
- Power Consumption: 534mW (typical)
- Power Supply: Input DC5V, 1.5A
- Power Supply: Output AC100~240V, 50~60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃ (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ to 70℃(-4°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5%~95% (non-condensing)
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD): ±8 KV (air discharge); ±4 KV (direct discharge)
- Standard: USB Cable
Optional: RS232 Cable, Adapter
- Configuration Tools: EasySet
- Hardware FCC Part15 Class B, CE EMC Class B,KC
- Standard 2 years
There are no reviews yet.