Canovate Inorax-ST 26U Network Rack
Inorax-ST, a cost-effective network rack cabinet system fulfills high-density cabling and data center requirements. With its modular structure, it’s a practical option for your future plans. Offers advanced fiber and copper cable management options; helps simplify cable installation and maintenance while providing maximum cable capacity for your high-density cabling requirements.
A wide range of cable management accessories is available to ensure perfect management of copper, fiber cables, and 19” equipment. The flat-pack option enables savings of up to 60% in the transport cost and warehouse space.
Standard Configuration of CSN Series:
- Steel network rack has a front door with safety glass
- Solid Side Panels with cylindrical locks and latches
- Solid Rear Panel with cylindrical locks
- Internal top sheet with 3 cable entries for the network racks with 800 mm width, 1 cable entry for the cabinets with 600 mm width network racks and fan cut-outs
- 2 Pairs of depth adjustable heavy duty 19” Mounting Rails
- 2 Pairs of Adjustable Feet are provided as the standard of the network rack
- Front Door with swing-handle single point lock
- Bottom cover with 3 cable entries for 800 widths, 1 cable entry for 600 width racks
- Material: 1-1,2-1,5-2mm Steel
- Color: RAL 9005
- Compliance: RoHS, UL Certified
- Packaging: Assembled or unassembled
- Maximum Static: Load Up to 1500 kg. (600 mm x 600 mm)
- Doors, side panels, top and bottom covers
- Electrostatic Powder Paint,
- 19” mounting rails: Zinc-plated
There are no reviews yet.