Apple Watch Ultra Titanium Case with Starlight Alpine Loop
Built for extreme demands.
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever, designed for exploration, adventure, and endurance. With a 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case, extra-long battery life1, specialized apps that work with the advanced sensors, and a new customizable Action button.
- Specialized features, sensors, and three new bands designed for exploration, adventure, and endurance.
- 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case for an ideal balance of weight, strength, and corrosion resistance.
- The largest, brightest Apple Watch display for improved legibility in all conditions.
- Up to 36 hours of battery life for normal use along with low-power settings for even longer battery life1.
- Precision dual-frequency GPS system provides accurate location for calculating distance, pace, and route maps,
- Water resistant 100m2.
- Greater operating temperature tolerances while on-wrist to accommodate incredibly diverse environments.
- Customizable Action button can mark a Compass Waypoint, start Backtrack, mark segments in a workout, turn on the flashlight, and more.
- Advanced safety features, including Siren, Backtrack, Fall Detection, Emergency SOS3, and Crash Detection.
- Improved Workout app with new metrics, new views, and advanced ways to train.
- A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack.
- Depth gauge and water temperature sensor activates automatically when you submerge.
- Made for recreational scuba diving and free diving down to 40 meters4.
- Included cellular lets you stay connected to people and information you care about most5.
- Advanced health sensors let you take an ECG6 and measure heart rate,track temperature changes7 for insights into menstrual cycles8, and measure blood oxygen9.
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Stream or sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay10.
- WatchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health.
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations11.
- GPS + Cellular
- Starlight Alpine Loop
Power and Battery:
- Up to 36 hours of battery life for normal use
- Heart Rate
- Always-On Altimeter
- Temperature Sensing (body & water)
- Depth Gauge
- Ultra Wideband
Size and Weight:
- Dimensions: 0.49 cm x 0.44 cm x 1.44 cm
- Weight: 0.61 g
- Medium Band fits 145–190mm wrists.
Buttons and Connectors:
- GPS Antenna
- Dual Speakers
- Action Button
- Side Button
- Three-Mic Array
- Depth Gauge
- Digital Crown
- W3 Apple wireless chip U1 chip (Ultra Wideband)
- S8 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14, iPhone SE (2022), AirPods (3rd Generation), AirPods Max, AirPods Pro (2nd gen), AirPods Pro (1st Gen), AirPods (2nd Gen), AirPods with Charging Case, AirPods, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xʀ, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus
- Always-On Retina display
- Up to 2000 nits
- watchOS 9
In The Box:
- Apple Watch
- Watch Band
- Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charger to USB-C Cable (1m)
Apple Watch Ultra requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 meters and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 meters. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/HT205000.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols, dive with a companion, and have a secondary device.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability.Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT207957.
- A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.