Apple Watch SE GPS 40mm Starlight Aluminium w Starlight Sport Band – Regular
Apple Watch SE 2nd Generation.
Heavy on features. Light on price.
Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy, and safe. Perfect for kids and older adults using Family Setup1.
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist.
- Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch SE.2
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS3, and Crash Detection.
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone.
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train.
- Get high and low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications.4
- Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks (for use with GPS models).
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay.5
- Swimproof design.6
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep.
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health.
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations.7
- With cellular, stay connected even without your iPhone nearby.8
- Stream or sync your favourite music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Set up and manage an Apple Watch for each family member, right from your iPhone, with Family Setup.1
- SE (2nd gen)
- Cellular and Wireless
- LTE and UMTS
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Starlight Aluminium Case
- Starlight Sport Band
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery Up to 18 hours
- USB‑C magnetic fast-charging cable
- Second-generation optical heart sensor
- High-g accelerometer
- Up to 256 g-forces with Fall Detection and Crash Detection
- High dynamic range gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
Size and Weight:
- Height: 4.0 cm
- Width: 3.4 cm
- Depth: 1.07 cm
- Weight: 0.26 kg
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- S8 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
iPhone SE (2022), AirPods (3rd Generation), AirPods Max, AirPods Pro (2nd gen), AirPods Pro (1st Gen), AirPods (2nd Gen), AirPods with Charging Case, AirPods, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xʀ, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus
- Retina LTPO OLED display
- Up to 1,000 nits brightness
- 324 x 394 pixels
- 759 sq mm display area
- Capacity 32GB
In The Box:
- Apple Watch
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Results based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT207957.
- Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000.
- A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.